Therefore, access to the site may be interrupted due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of the undertaking. Artisna has the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate access to the Site from time to time and also at any time may decide to change or discontinue any feature or services or aspect of it. Further, the undertaking may choose to discontinue dissemination of any information or any part or portion or category of it as it may deem suitable.
Please do note that the right to use the Site is personal. This implies that a particular user is not at liberty to transfer this right to any other person or organization or entity. You or the user shall be solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of password(s) (if any) and the security of computer systems being used. Once you (the user) have completed your registration process and created an account on Artisna.org, you have agreed to our rules and guidelines of use and willingly opted to receive information and communication pertaining to our causes, services, volunteering schemes, and donations camps and any such events or endeavors.
Only a person in a position to form legally binding contracts can use the Site. The following persons may be considered incompetent to contract:
- Minors (unless acting under adult supervision in which case the parents or legal guardians may transact and use the services of Artisna on their behalf provided they are registered users on the Site)
- Un-discharged insolvents
- Individuals with criminal track record
- Persons held in violation of the law
In order to use the site and form a legal contract you need to represent that you are of legal age and not a person barred from volunteering for our causes or receiving services under the laws as applicable in the US or any other country that Artisna functions in.
- The user(s) shall agree to provide true, complete, accurate, and current information about themselves as prompted by the online registration form.
- In case you provide information that is untrue, or incomplete or inaccurate, not current or subsequently becomes untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or causes reason to disbelieve or suspect you of violation of this rule, then your membership with the site shall be removed.
- The user(s) of this site is/are responsible for maintaining the safety, security and confidentiality of their account and password(s) including cases where the access might be granted to their friends, family members or relatives (minor or adult).
- The user(s) further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions they carry out from their account.
- They also accept responsibility of any dispute that arises out of misuse of their account (by family member, friend, relative or any third party).
- The user shall notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of their account or breach of security. Artisna reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or change or edit or remove content at its discretion.
Certain areas of the site are password protected or only for the use of authorized users/personnel. Any and all unauthorized individuals attempting to access those restricted areas of the Site shall be prosecuted.
Your Information is any data or details that you have provided to Artisna.org for the purpose of setting up your account or creating your user profile and verification to enable you to use the services of the site within the law. This information is usually passed on to use during the registration process, in the feedback section, in the review area, in the chat service and in the e-mail correspondence that you carry on with our customer care executives, etc.
As a user of the site, you MAY NOT copy or reproduce or replicate any of its data, information or copyrighted material, trademarks, images, videos and written content to post or distribute or display in any way without obtaining Artisna.org’s prior written consent. You shall not host, display, upload or edit or modify, publish or transmit, update or share any information or intellectual item that:
- In any way infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party. These include but are not limited to their rights with regards to their intellectual property, privacy (including person’s name, email address, physical address or contact number)
- Is harmful, harassing, defamatory, and derogatory in any way, obscene or invasive of another’s privacy
- Is hateful, or racially objectionable and/or disparaging or unlawful in nature
- Potentially harms minors in any way
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to Artisna’s site(s), photos, blog posts, communities and account information, and other services
- Solicits passwords or personal information or details relating to one’s account for commercial purposes or unlawful practices
- Is in violation of any law and/or deceives or misleads the users or addressee in any way
- Contains viruses or software or any other computer code and files and/or programs that compromise the security of the site
- Is designed to purposefully interrupt, limit or destroy or hinder the functionality of any of our resources
Artisna assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any posts, reviews, and thoughts and opinions that users have made public on our site and notwithstanding the same, we may choose from time to time to monitor activities with regards to the use of our Site. This scrutiny may result in editing and/or removal of those posts and reviews and content and further in refusal to accept such posts and opinions if need be.
Artisna requires your permission to maintain communication with you through emails regarding any developments or additions and/or changes in the causes we stand for. We work constantly to uplift the artisan community and therefore we need continuous encouragement and involvement of our volunteers, affiliates and associates to achieve success in whatever we pledge to do in the favor of artisans. Artisna allows its users to unsubscribe from receiving any further correspondence from our team in the event they do not wish to be contacted further.
In case of requests made by you for cancellation of your volunteer programs or affiliate / partnership status with Artisna.org, we agree to the dissolution of this association with no questions asked. You will be duly notified on your registered email ID stating the dissolution of your association as a partner/associate/affiliate/volunteer with Artisna.org once we receive your request.
All the trademarks, logos and service signs and marks displayed or incorporated on the Artisna.org Site are the property of the undertaking. All users are prohibited from using or copying or imitating those copyrighted images, symbols, logos and marks for any purpose whatsoever. However, our verified and existing users, affiliates, partners, volunteers and associates are given the exclusive and written right to use and display these symbols and marks on their respective sites.
Artisna grants the permission to such third parties to display any and all copyright protected information and/or content. Our users however DO NOT have the right or liberty to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, utilize in any manner other than what is stipulated by us or publish, sell or even create derivative works using any of our copyrighted content.
As a user of the site you also acknowledge that you did not acquire any right to own the content and information of Artisna by illegally downloading copyrighted material, making unsolicited and/or unauthorized copies of its trademarks and logos, and imitating in any way and publishing its unique content on a platform that is other than something owned or managed by the site.